The Earthing Throw is cozy and great for snuggling up with while reading or watching television, and all while being connected to the energy of the Earth.
The Earthing Throw is made with natural quilted cotton and can be used in a variety of ways, such as a bottom half-sheet on your bed or as a grounding blanket to snuggle up inside of while reading or watching television.
The Earthing Throw Kit includes:
- Earthing Throw (40″x65″)
- 15-foot (4.57 m) Earthing cord
- Outlet Checker
- Easy to follow User’s Guide
Using the Earthing Throw
- The Earthing Throw is quite portable and can be used in a variety of locations. Just remember that only one side of this earthing blanket is conductive and not the other. To get the grounding benefits of this throw, make sure you have direct bare skin contact with the side that shows the parallel rows of silver fiber stitching and the word “Earthing”
- Some people use the earthing throw in bed as a half-sheet. To use it this way, place it over the bottom sheet and tuck in the ends under the mattress. You must have bare skin contact with the conductive side. Similarly, if you use it as a wrap-around while seated, make sure the conductive side has some contact with your bare skin.
- Insert one end of Earthing cord into ground port of a properly grounded wall outlet (third hole) or connect to cord of an Earthing ground rod placed in the Earth outside.
- Snap other end of Earthing cord onto the receptor tab of the Earthing Throw.
How to Care for your Earthing Throw
The Earthing Throw can be machine washed as needed using warm setting, approximately 105 degrees Fahrenheit (40 Celsius). Tumble dry using medium setting, up to 150 degrees Fahrenheit (65 Celsius). Do not use chlorine bleach or liquid fabric softener, or any detergent containing bleach or fabric softener, chemicals that can ruin the conductivity of your throw. Do not dry clean your throw. When necessary, use hydrogen peroxide-based non-bleach to remove stains and/or to whiten. Do not apply lotions, creams, or oils to the skin on any part of your body prior to making contact with the Earthing Throw. Such substances oxidize and can damage conductivity.