*Note this contains only the Body Band. No cords or accessories are included.
The Earthing Body Bands can be used virtually anywhere. Whether you are stretching, working out, sitting, meditating, or sleeping!
1. Test your outlet with an Outlet Checker . Two amber lights illuminated is GOOD and means that you have a proper ground and you are ready to connect your Earthing product. Any other light combination means your outlet is NOT properly grounded. Try testing another outlet. If it still doesn’t work, then you will need to use a Grounding Rod.
2. You can put the Body Bands around your head, arm or thigh.
3. Snap an Earthing Coil Cord onto the Body Band connection tab.
4. Insert the end of your Earthing Cord into the 3rd hole of your grounded wall outlet.
5. You must make direct skin contact with Body Band.
The preferred cleaning method is to hand wash with mild detergent. Air dry, or put in the dryer on low heat.
The conductive fiber is silver. Do not bleach Do not use fabric softener Do not use oxidizing cleaners If machine washing is necessary it is advised to use a small garment bag.
Never wash the Earthing cord.
Don’t wash with bleach or fabric softeners
Don’t use whitening detergents, oxi-detergents OR detergents with oils like lavender or coconut oil
Don’t use dryer sheets
Absolutely No Dry Cleaning
Bleach, body lotions and oils can tarnish the silver thread rendering it non conductive. Fabric softener builds up on the silver and also ruins its conductive properties.
It is advised to wait one hour to use the product after applying lotion to the skin.
Always use as directed. The Earthing Connection Outlet Ground Checker is designed for 120V 60Hz use only! Use only Earthing® approved connecting cord with built-in internal safety feature. If your Outlet Ground Checker does not display 2 amber lights, then do not use the product before consulting an electrician.
For your safety, locate any connecting cord in such a way that it doesn’t cause a tripping hazard.