Kit de chaussettes de mise à la terre
Nous sommes fiers de fournir aux Canadiens des produits Ground Therapy, les produits officiels conçus et développés par Clint Ober et son équipe.
The Grounded Socks can be used virtually anywhere. Wear them while sitting or lying down, relaxing, working, or sleeping.
La traduction de cette page est en cours, merci pour votre patience. Vous pouvez vous référer à cette version anglaise en attendant.
This Grounded Sock Kit includes:
- 2 Grounded Socks
- 2 x Coil Cords
- 1 x Outlet Checker
- 1 x Safe-T Cube Adapter: A safe, non-electric adapter to plug multiple grounding products into one ground port at a time. An excellent option for old outlets providing a more secure grounding connection to the earth.
Materials: 80-85% Nylon, 15-20% Silver Fiber (naturally antibacterial and antimicrobial.)
Size: Currently 1 size. Best fit for Women Size 6 to 9.
There are TWO different methods for using these socks.
METHOD 1. Connected to Coil Cords that are plugged into a grounded wall outlet.
Step 1: Check Your Outlets For Ground
Check that the outlet is grounded by plugging in the Outlet Checker. Two amber lights illuminated is GOOD and means that you have a proper ground and you are ready to connect your Socks. If you have any other light combination it means your outlet is NOT properly grounded. If that is the case, you can use the Grounding Rod in the optional step 3.
Step 2: Plug in your Safe T Cube Adaptor
Plug your Safe T Cube Adapter into your properly grounded outlet.
Step 3: (OPTIONAL) Using The Ground Rod When Outlets Aren’t Grounded (Sold Separately)
Use this option if your outlets are not properly grounded. The Grounding Rod is also useful when camping, or traveling to a location without grounded electrical outlets!
1. First Push the Grounding Rod directly into the earth (20 cm to 25 cm) close to the foundation of the building.
2. Run the cord from the Grounding Rod, under or around a window or door, near where you will be using your Socks.
3. Make sure to cover the cord to prevent tripping.
4. Bring the cord into your home (via window or door), and plug the prong end of your Connection Cord into the receptacle end of the Grounding Rod cord. If you live in a dry area, soak the earth around the Ground Rod from time to time for maximum conductivity.
Step 4: Using your Grounded Socks
1. Put on the Socks
2. Snap the Coil Cords onto the conductive snap on each Sock.
3. Insert prong end of the Connection Cord either directly into your grounded outlet, or the Safe T Cube (that is plugged into a grounded outlet), or into the ground rod cord if you use a ground rod connection.
4. That’s it! Please remember to disconnect the cords before walking.
METHOD 2. Touch another grounded product. (Does not require Coil Cords on the Socks)
This is a great way to be grounded while keeping your feet warm!
Step 1: Put on the Socks.
Step 2: Place your feet on a grounding product that is already plugged into a properly grounded
outlet.. For example:
- Working at your desk, place your feet on the Universal Mat.
- Washing dishes, stand on the Universal Mat.
- Watching TV, put your feet on the Universal Mat or Chair Mat.
- Reading a book, rest your feet on the Universal Mat or Chair Mat.
- Lying in bed, wear the Socks while sleeping on the Mattress Cover or Sleep Mat. (If using this option, we feel it’s best if the socks make direct contact to the Mattress Cover
or Sleep Mat)
- HAND WASH as needed with mild soap and water. You don’t need to wash these socks as often as regular socks due to their naturally antimicrobial properties.
- Never use bleach, whitening detergents, oxi-detergents, or soaps with essential oils.
- Air dry only.
- Wait one hour after applying lotions or oils before wearing the Socks.
Always use as directed. The Outlet Checker is designed for 120V 60Hz use only! Use only our approved connection cord with built-in internal safety feature. If your Outlet Ground Checker does not display 2 amber lights, then do not use the product before consulting an electrician. For your safety, place the connection cord in such a way that it doesn’t cause a tripping hazard.