How To Test Your Product With: The Continuity Tester
Follow the video instructions to test any of your Earthing products!
- Find an outlet in your home that you intend to use with your Earthing product.
- Plug the Outlet Checker directly into your 3-prong outlet
- 2 amber lights indicate that your electrical outlet is wired properly and ready for grounding!
How to confirm your Earthing Product is working properly:
- Plug the Safe-T Cube into the outlet. If you don’t have one, it’s accetable to plug your Earthing product into a grounded outlet.
- Plug one end of the Connection Cord into the Safe-T Cube or Outlet. Snap the other end into the product.
- Plug one end of the Continuity Tester into the Safe-T Cube or Outlet. Snap the other end into the tester.
- Place the silver disc directly onto the conductive side of the product. Ensure firm contact is made.
- With the silver disc firmly on the mat, press and hold the ‘PRESS’ button.
- The light will stay solid green if the product is conductive and properly grounded.
We recommend using just one thin layer of fabric between your skin and the product. Bamboo and cotton work great!
Please allow a few minutes in order to make the connection.
If you have any questions, please email us!