Double Pillow Cover Kit
We are proud to provide Canadians with Ground Therapy Products, official products designed and developed by Clint Ober and his team.
The Pillow Cover Kit covers your existing pillow and is designed with our thin, 100% conductive carbon tech material.
The Pillow Cover has two distinct sides:
- Smooth Side: Sleep with your skin directly touching this side for the ultimate grounding experience. It’s smooth, comfortable, and easy to clean.
- Perforated Side: Designed to vent your Pillow Cover so no air is trapped inside, this eliminates uncomfortable air bubbles.
If you prefer, you may use a pillowcase made from a thin cotton or natural fiber material over the Pillow Cover, although skin contact is best.
Plug into your grounded outlet, and enjoy grounded sleep.
This Pillow Cover Kit includes:
- 2 x Pillow Covers (Dimensions: 20″ x 26″)
- 2 x Black Coil Cords
- 1 x Outlet Checker
- 1 x Safe-T Cube Adapter: A safe, non-electric adapter to plug multiple products into one ground port at a time. An excellent option for old outlets providing a more secure grounding connection to the earth.
- Easy to Follow User’s Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I preserve my products and what are the washing instructions?
The Pillow Covers are quite durable. They may be simply wiped clean with soap and water, and if handled with care, should last for years to come.
Can I use a pillow case over my Pillow Cover?
The closer to direct skin contact, the better. A grounded connection can still be made when a thin pillow case is present thanks to the skin’s natural moisture acting as a conductor.
Which side of my Pillow Cover is the conductive side?
Your Cover transfers the ground energy using a conductive carbon leatherette. This material is the shiny, leather-like side of your mat and is what should be in closest to direct skin contact.
What is the Pillow Cover made of?
The thin black conductive material is made of PU (Polyurethane) resin. Leather look-alike items made with polyurethane (PU) are very consumer friendly and safe unlike older PVC leathers. Our PU Leather is vinyl free, and platelet free.
The thin black layer of PU leather is infused with conductive carbon pigment for the conductive top layer. Carbon is the 2nd most abundant element in the human body after oxygen. The carbon is what conducts the earths energy. It also makes the leather flame resistant naturally without the use of harsh flame resistant chemicals. The PU Leather would not be conductive without the addition of carbon.
We’ve sourced eco-friendly and non-toxic materials to provide our customers with a safe and premium quality grounding product
Use and Care
Step 1: Check Your Outlets For Ground
In order to use your Pillow Cover you must connect it to the “ground port” of a grounded 3 prong outlet. Before plugging in your product, you must check that the outlet is grounded by plugging in the outlet checker.
Two amber lights illuminated is GOOD and means that you have a proper ground and you are ready to connect your Pillow Cover. If you have any other light combination it means your outlet is NOT properly grounded. If that is the case, you can use the Grounding Rod in the optional step 3.
Step 2: Plug in your Safe T Cube Adaptor
Plug your Safe T Cube Adapter into your properly grounded outlet.
Step 3: (OPTIONAL) Using The Ground Rod When Outlets Aren’t Grounded (Sold Separately)
Use this option if your outlets are not properly grounded. The Grounding Rod is also useful when camping, or traveling to a location without grounded electrical outlets!
1. First Push the Grounding Rod directly into the earth (20 cm to 25 cm) close to the foundation of the building.
2. Run the cord from the Grounding Rod, under or around a window or door, near where you will be using your Pillow Cover.
3. Make sure to cover the cord to prevent tripping.
4. Bring the cord into your home (via window or door), and plug the prong end of your Connection Cord into the receptacle end of the Grounding Rod cord. If you live in a dry area, soak the earth around the Ground Rod from time to time for maximum conductivity.
Step 4: Setting Up The Pillow Cover
1. Place your pillow inside Pillow Cover.
2. Attach snap end of the cord to snap nub.
3. Insert prong end of the Connection Cord either directly into your grounded outlet, or the Safe T Cube (that is plugged into a grounded outlet), or into the ground rod cord if you use a ground rod connection.
4. Sleep directly on the Pillow Cover or place a thin pillow case over top.
Step 5: How To Test For Conductivity With The Continuity Tester (Sold Separately)
The purpose of the Continuity Tester is to verify that your grounding product is conductive.
Please see Testing Instructions Here.
Step 6: How To Wash and Care For Your Pillow Cover
To clean the Pillow Cover, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Do not machine wash and please do not use any house hold products like furniture polish or Armor All® as it will cause the mat to lose conductivity.
Always use as directed. The Outlet Checker is designed for 120V 60Hz use only! Use only our approved connection cord with built-in internal safety feature. If your Outlet Ground Checker does not display 2 amber lights, then do not use the product before consulting an electrician. For your safety, place the connection cord in such a way that it doesn’t cause a tripping hazard.