Simply apply the grounding patches to any part of the body. One end of the accompanying Connection cord snaps onto the patch, the other end connects to a properly grounded wall outlet or ground rod.
Each Patch Kit includes:
- 90 Conductive Patches (3 Bags of 30 Patches)
- 2 x Coil Cords
- 1 x Outlet Checker
- 1 x Safe-T Cube Adapter: A safe, non-electric adapter to plug multiple grounding products into one ground port at a time. An excellent option for old outlets providing a more secure grounding connection to the earth.
- Easy to Follow Instructions
How It Works
Step 1: Check Your Outlets For Ground
In order to use your Ground Therapy Patches you must connect it to the “ground port” of a grounded 3 prong outlet. Before plugging in your patches, you must check that the outlet is grounded by plugging in the outlet checker.
Two amber lights illuminated is GOOD and means that you have a proper ground and you are ready to connect your patches. If you have any other light combination it means your outlet is NOT properly grounded. If that is the case, you can use the Grounding Rod in the optional step 3.
Step 2: Plug in your Safe T Cube Adaptor
Plug your Safe T Cube Adapter into your properly grounded outlet.
Step 3: (OPTIONAL) Using The Ground Rod When Outlets Aren’t Grounded (Sold Separately)
Use this option if your outlets are not properly grounded. The Grounding Rod is also useful when camping, or traveling to a location without grounded electrical outlets!
1. First Push the Grounding Rod directly into the earth (20 cm to 25 cm) close to the foundation of the building.
2. Run the cord from the Grounding Rod, under or around a window or door, near where you will be using your Patches.
3. Make sure to cover the cord to prevent tripping.
4. Bring the cord into your home (via window or door), and plug the prong end of your Connection Cord into the receptacle end of the Grounding Rod cord. If you live in a dry area, soak the earth around the Ground Rod from time to time for maximum conductivity.
Step 4: Setting Up The Patches
1. Place a patch on bare skin.
2. Insert prong end of the Connection Cord either directly into your grounded outlet, or the Safe T Cube (that is plugged into a grounded outlet), or into the ground rod cord if you use a ground rod connection.
3. Snap other end of cord onto the Ground Therapy patch.
4. Anytime you use a patch, don’t forget to disconnect the cord if you have to leave the room. It’s easy to forget you are connected!!!
5. Dispose the patch when the gel in the centre has dissolved or dried up.
Step 5: How To Test For Conductivity With The Continuity Tester (Sold Separately)
The purpose of the Continuity Tester is to verify that your grounding product is conductive.
Please see Testing Instructions Here.
Always use as directed. The Outlet Checker is designed for 120V 60Hz use only! Use only our approved connection cord with built-in internal safety feature. If your Outlet Ground Checker does not display 2 amber lights, then do not use the product before consulting an electrician. For your safety, place the connection cord in such a way that it doesn’t cause a tripping hazard.