Hot Sleeper? Check out the new Hush Iced for something a bit cooler.
Like a comforting embrace, the Hush Weighted Blanket can help turn stress and anxiety into PURE CALM. Weighted Blankets were created to help patients suffering from sleep anxiety, ADHD, OCD, Sensory Processing Disorder, Anxiety, Stress, Insomnia, and traditional issues with falling asleep. It’s more than just the weight, it’s backed by science.
What’s the ideal weight for you?
Simply get the blanket that’s 10% of your body weight or 10% of you and your sleep partner’s combined weight. And, if you’re in between weights, simply go for the heavier blanket.
No prescriptions needed. Just one blanket that you can take with you anywhere!
- The Queen blanket is great for 2 people. It’s size is 80×87 inches which is perfect to comfortably fit your body and look good on your bed. We recommend getting a weight that is 10% of your combined weight, or two Twins.
- The Twin blanket is 60×80 inches and is perfect for one person. We recommend this one if you sleep alone, even if you sleep on a Queen bed.
- Blanket comes with:
- 1 x Inner Weighted Blanket
- 1 x Outer Classic Cover (Charcoal Grey)
- The Outer blanket cover is a super-soft “minky” threading (translation: Very Comfortable) using a blend of cotton and polyester throughout
- The inner weighted blanket is also made of a super comfortable microfibre material, which means you can sleep directly under it too
- Inside the actual blanket is non-toxic glass sand which adds weight and flexibly wraps around you with a warm embrace
How To Wash and Care For Your Weighted Blanket
Step 1: Open the zipper and remove the inner weighted blanket.
Step 2: Place the Outer layer of any Hush Blanket in the wash. We recommend a Cold wash and hang to dry. Please avoid tumble dry.
Step 3: To clean the Inner Weighted layer, we recommend hand washing to avoid any potential rips or tears to the weighted pockets. Hang to dry.